Smartphones offer greater functionality than regular cell phones, with the ability to access the Internet, download email, work with document attachments, sync data with personal and corporate computers, send instant messages, play music, show streaming video and scout out locations with GPS – in addition to making phone calls. The best smartphones have full keyboards or touch screens – or in rare cases, both.
- This unlocked cell phone is compatible with GSM carriers like AT&T and T-Mobile. Not all carrier features may be supported. It will not work with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Alltel and Sprint.
- Brew Mobile Platform (MP); Fast 3G connectivity; HTC Sense interface
- 3.2-megapixel fixed-focus camera; Video capture capabilities
- Onboard GPS; Bluetooth connectivity (v2.0); Music player; Video player
- 3.2-inch capacitive touchscreen display; Onscreen QWERTY keyboard;
Featuring a premium design with a 3.2-inch touchscreen display clad in an aluminum unibody construction, the HTC Freestyle is the first of a new generation of quick messaging phones from AT&T to run on Brew Mobile Platform. The Brew MP operating system allows software developers to more easily offer smartphone-like applications to those who want an affordable, full-featured messaging phone.
- Google android 4.0.3 OS;5.0inch Capacitive multi-touch screen,HVGA PX:480*800
- 3G WCDMA:2100 ;GSM: 800/900/1800/1900MHz;Dual sim card dual standby WCDMA+GSM,GSM+GSM
- CPU: MT6575 1GHz;4G ROM+512M RAM
- Built in GPS WIFI and analog tv 5.0 Mega pixel Back camera;1.3MP front camera
- Support Gmail,Facebook,Skype,MSN,word,excel,ppt, pdf format document
Network : GSM:850/900/1800/1900MHZ ,WCDMA/2100
SIZE ( L × W × H ) :115*61*11 mm
WEIGHT :144g(1 phone+1 battery)
BATTERY : Lithium Batteries:2500 Mah
STANDBY TIME :About 240-360Hours
TALKING TIME : About 3-5Hours
5.0 inch Capacitive multi-touch screen,HVGA 480*800
support to extend TF card to 32GB maximally
5.0 Mega pixel Back camera,1.3MP front camera
MP3 & MP4 player
GPRS,EDGE& WAP connectivity, MMS Trans
- Android 1.5-powered smartphone with 3.2-inch touchscreen and easy access to your Favorite contacts, YouTube and Facebook
- Access a wealth of Google mobile services including Google Maps for turn-by-turn directions, Gmail, Google Talk, Calendar and more
- GPS-enabled for location services; Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g); 5-megapixel camera/camcorder; Bluetooth stereo music; microSD expansion slot.
- Up to 3.5 hours of talk time, up to 373 hours (15.5 days) of standby time
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, wall/USB charger, quick start guide
From the popular line-up of Droids from Verizon, the Eris is the second Google Andriod phone to appear on the network. This model is slim, simple, and sleek. It also comes equipped with HTC Sense which boasts a load of features to this high-end device. Create and switch between scenes that reflect different moments in your life. The personalization helps you design your perfect weekend, travel or pure play phone. Easily reach your contacts and track communications with the touch of a finger. Sta
- 1 GHz processor
- 5-megapixel camera with advanced options and video capture
- huge 4-inch OLED display
- 16 GB of built-in memory plus a memory card slot.
- Wi-Fi with DLNA streaming
Part of Samsung’s Galaxy S series, this high-end Android smartphone sports a huge 4-inch OLED display, fast 1 GHz processor, and 5-megapixel camera with advanced options and video capture. Other features include Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi with DLNA streaming, 3.5mm audio jack, and 16 GB of built-in memory plus a memory card slot.
- 3G-enabled, Android-powered smartphone with 3.1-inch touchscreen and slide-out full QWERTY keyboard
- Pay for just the minutes you use with no annual contract–easy refill via Internet or prepaid cards
- 600 MHz processor; Wireless-N Wi-Fi networking; GPS for navigation and location services; 3-MP camera/camcorder; HTML web browser with Flash support
- Up to 5 hours of talk time, up to 360 hours (15 days) of standby time; released in June, 2011
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, 2 GB microSD card, quick start guide
Perfect for first-time smartphone users, the Android-powered, 3G-enabled Pantech Crossover for AT&T lets you stay connected to friends, family, and coworkers through messaging and social media wherever you roam. It boasts a slide-out full QWERTY keyboard, 3.1-inch touchscreen display, 600 MHz processor, 3-megapixel digital camera/camcorder, Wireless-N Wi-Fi connectivity, and the popular AllSport GPS app–which offers workout tracking, maps, a calorie counter, and more.